||22.0 City / 32.0 Hwy
- Engine, 2.4L I-4 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm).
- Rear axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LAF) 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine and (MXO) 6-speed automatic front-wheel drive transmission.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 525 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection
- Suspension, front independent, strut type coil springs
- Suspension, rear independent trailering arm with three lateral locating links, coil springs
- Suspension, Soft Ride
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- Spare tire and wheel
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Luggage rails, Charcoal
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color
- Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power and power lumbar adjuster
- Seats, rear bench, 3 passenger with manual fore/aft adjustment, 60/40 split seatback and recline feature
- Console, front center, with arm rest and concealed storage
- Cupholders 2 front and 2 rear and 2 additional in rear center armrest
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Theft deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second row and one in the cargo area
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights and ambient lighting on integrated center stack
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, front and second row all seating positions
- Door locks, power rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At Salinas Auto Sales, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. Come see SAM THE MAN, and he will make it happen for you. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved. Be sure when you decide to come in to bring with you the items listed below.
Most current proof of income (pay stub)
Most current proof of residence (phone or utility bill)
6 personal references
Proof of insurance
Drivers license or id card
By bringing the items below, you will help us in speeding up the financing process.
En Salinas Auto Sales , estamos aquí para hacer la compra de su vehículo lo más fácil posible . Venga a ver SAM EL HOMBRE , y él hará que sucede para usted . Si necesita más ayuda , no dude en contactar con nosotros y haremos todo lo posible para conseguirle aprobado . Asegúrese de que cuando usted decide venir a traer consigo los elementos enumerados a continuación .
La mayor prueba actual de ingresos ( talón de cheque )
La mayor prueba de residencia actual (teléfono o factura de servicios públicos )
6 referencias personales
Seguro de auto
Licencia de conducir o tarjeta de identificación
Al reunir los siguientes elementos , que nos ayudará a acelerar el proceso de financiamiento .
Salinas Auto Sales
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.